The OSGrid is a great way to show of different oar files or test half ready stuff. The island will change from time to time and sonmetimes it will blow up in our face and not be online att all. But it have been up for three months without any interrupts once, I am proud of that.
I am trying to put out stuff here and do some freebe stuff to.
Finding us on the OSGrid
You need a account on the OSGrid (its free) to go to the island. OSGrid homepage.
The Osgrid island is often moving around (you do not have your place on the grid) but a map search for Nilsart or 2worlds2go will do it.
About the Author
I am the site boss. If anything breaks contact me.
More articles from this author
- Up again
- Development grid
- Hardware and Linux
- Setting up your own world
- So we have gone Mobile
- Finding new connecting to website
- Many new updates to website
- Redoing the track standards to SLRR
- Download bug
- Remember me
- After som thought. Catchpa.
- Working on the new network web site.
- Download area updated,
- Working on some changes
- The new license agreement
- Freedom of speech
- We forgot some login stuff.
- Soory sorry but downloads are up again
- Moving Opensim from research and design
- Small problem with the website.
- Avatarfest this weekend and our grid is up-
- Hello world!
- Avatarfest i be there
- Still some problems with the update of the grid
- Website updated. Many errors.
- The research site is up again.
- New update of airport OAR.
- Nilsart moved to new homepage.
- Karen Schreiner´s. The Asgard gallery
- Make advertising pictures in Second life
- The only way to go is virtual
- 2000 onvard: the tech
- The very beginning
- Web performance
- Web projects 1990´s
- What comes up must go down.
- Yes we have been hacked.
- The work starts for a new website,